Monday, January 3, 2011

Setting GOALS, not resolutions

Let's face it. Most people do not succeed in making New Years "Resolutions". It is as if people already expect to break them before they even start. This year I am not making resolutions. I am making goals and I am writing them down and I am going to do everything I can to attain these goals. For me, fitness is not a problem. I do not need to make it a part of my new year goal, but I do have a few personal fitness goals that I do want to attain. My goals for 2011 are

1. Get organized. This is so hard for me. My brain just doesn't work this way, but I am going to make an honest attempt to clean out closets, get rid of junk and try to organize myself.

2. Save more money

3. Be prepared for the 2011 Marine Mud Run Challenge in Sept- baby is due in June so I have a lot of work to do!

4. Finish my nutrition certfication

5. Work on another fitness certification

6. Continue to grow my fitness business and branch out in a few other areas of fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment