Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 3- Vibram Fivefingers

Oh boy, calves are screaming! Could barely walk this morning!! Did some stretches and walking around, was good to go. I had planned to wait a few weeks to time my mile BUT curiosity got the best of me so I did this morning! I ran the fastest timed mile that I have ever run- 7 minutes, 17 seconds! Shaved 13 seconds off my time! I have been trying for months to break a 7 1/2 min mile!!! I was so excited that I wanted to cry! I am only 17 seconds from my goal now!

Still loving them in the gym too to do weights, I feel very stable and grounded. They were also great for plyometrics. Felt good in my jump squats.

Still giving two thumbs up! Ready for my calves to get used to them! They are getting a serious workout from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment