I am getting ready to head out to the beach today. The beach is one of my favorite places on earth. I cannot wait to be able to run on the beach, there is nothing more peaceful than running alongside of the ocean. Being on vacation is not a reason to skimp on your workouts. Here are a few things you can do on vacation:
1. Take an early morning jog or hike
2. pack resistance bands for your strength training. These are small and light and will fit right in your suitcase and you can do many strength exercises with them. You can also do push-ups, squats, dips, and lunges in your hotel room
3. Sign up for any outdoor activity that may be offered
4. Look for a hotel that has a gym and get up first thing in the morning and do your workout
5. Pack a jump rope. You can do an awesome cardio workout with the jump rope. It is a very portable piece of cardi0 equipment
There are lots of things you can do to stay active while vacationing. Be careful not to overeat on your trip and get moving!
Have a safe and fun vacation!